skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Color

I was flipping through a Dave Chihuly book in a bookstore near the Duomo before class when I stumbled across this quote:

"I can't understand it when people
say they don't like a particular color.
How on earth can you not like a color?"


Posted by Julia Walther at 6:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Buonagiornata!

Follow my hopefully entertaining semester abroad! I'll be in Italy from August 23rd until December 7th, studying art history and Italian language and culture.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Jake and I met in a running hug outside of the McD...
      • This morning on the bus I offered a seat to an eld...
      • We’re deciding which Charlie brown characters we a...
      • I have too much homework, but at least I am not si...
      • Back In Florence
      • Lists
      • Today I traveled from Genova to Cortona in about 5...
      • we got into the museums in Modena for free because...
      • SAndy and I figured out this morning at breakfast ...
      • Today I had class and then ran like a madwoman bac...
      • Today we went to the Bargello! This museum is full...
      • Today I saw Masaccio's Trinity in Santa Maria Nove...
      • I had another American Brunch today with Abbie and...
      • Saturday I woke up and was out of the house by 10:...
      • Color
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Julia Walther
View my complete profile